What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is one of the best free android emulators available. It emulates android systems allowing the installation and running of android apps and games on windows and Macs PCs. It ultimately converts apps enabling you to enjoy your favorite app on Fullscreen.
With the evolution of Bluestacks, you don’t need an Android device anymore to run Android apps. Bluestacks allows you to run favorite apps and even video games such as candy crush saga, Clash of Titans, and What’s app messenger from your PC. Bluestacks provides access to an enormous array of possibilities for any pc user, allowing you to run all kinds of Google play apps meant for Android systems on your pc.
Bluestacks uses propriety and patented technology. It shifted to the open-source model based on the virtual box. With over 300+ million users, Bluestacks Android Emulator is the only Android emulator supported by Samsung, AMD, Qualcomm, and Intel.
Bluestacks interface enables you to merge different features on your virtual device. At the same time, it permits you to download and install countless apps in just a few seconds. It provides an opportunity for the working class to stay connected on their computer without frequently switching their attention to different devices. Everything you do on your phone and tablet is transferred efficiently to your computer system.
You can completely configure the Bluestacks user interface to suit your needs. Furthermore, it skillfully integrates with other custom software experience that has been developed and designed by pc companies. This feature automates performance sync, which spontaneously adjusts the performance of your PC. This way, you are provided with the best proficiency in any app you run or any game you play while using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
It comes with a system that is easy to use and control directly from your mouse. Clicking replaces tapping and gestures by mapping specific actions onto your keyboard. Keyboard mapping is one of its prominent features where it allows customization of the game controls by the users. You can set controls like set keys for swipe click, press play, and play the game with your keyboard setup or layout as if the PC itself established it.
When it comes to playing games, Bluestacks has undoubtedly outdone itself. It has this unique feature that allows you to play as many games as you want at the same time. The games run like opening different tabs on chrome or any other browser. Permitting you can play all those favorite games that you like all together. The seamless transition provided by the Bluestacks app player delivers additional details and clarity when you are playing your preferred Android game on a full-sized monitor.
Special features presented by Bluestacks include the ability to sync apps on both your phone and the window app through a cloud-connected app, sideloading apps via double-clicker on APK file from your desktop, and exchanging files between window and Bluestacks. If you need an app on Android and not in windows, Bluestacks is your best bet. It will help deliver a built-in familiarity with Android on your PC and Mac. This is a smooth process without lags or bugs.
How to Download Bluestacks on PC?
- First, you need to go to the Bluestacks official website.
- Click on the “Download Bluestacks 4.40.10” button. Here you will be able to download Bluestacks EXE File.
- Once the EXE file is successfully downloaded, click the EXE file to open the offline Bluestacks installer as administrator and run it.
- At the first step of the installation, you will encounter a message “By clicking Next, I accept the terms in the license agreement.” Click next to accept.
- The next step involves you choosing where the Bluestacks Data will be stored. The default location is usually location C., But you can select your desired location.
- In the next step, you will be provided with two checkboxes. Box number 1 will enable Bluestacks to access the App Store. Box number 2 will allow the application to Communication. Enable the two checkboxes and then click “Next.”
- The next step will be the installation process; it will be indicated by a progress bar. This process may take just a couple of minutes.
- On completion of the installation process, a checkbox will appear. It will give you an option of enabling the Bluestacks to run after closing the installer window. Enable the option and then click the “Finish” button. The Bluestacks window will open, although it might take a few minutes.
How to Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on MAC OS?
- For Mac OS, it’s pretty simple. First, download the Bluestacks DMG file.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your Mac and open the downloaded installer.
- You might get a popup message “System Extension Blocked.” You will have to click on “Open Security Preferences.”
- The next is to click Allow on “Security & Preference “settings to fix the problem.
- Drag-Drop app icon to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to finish and begin enjoying Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Bluestacks Android Emulators Alternatives
Here is the list of all Bluestacks alternatives and Apps like Bluestacks.
- Geny Motion
- You wave
- Andy Android Emulator
- Droid 4X Official